Executive Outplacement Services Package Outline
to twelve months duration
This program combines
the depth of the more traditional “outplacement” programs
with critical personal and professional growth and development.
In our business world today, it is not good enough to provide job search
only. Executives must learn about business relationships, understand
why they behave the way they do in those relationships, and how
impacts other people. They need to know how to manage change and
become more effective leaders in their new organization. The one-on-one
Assessment Consultation, supported by state of the art web-based
assessment and career transition tools, directs the executive to
a new career
opportunity with a high expectation of success.
upon receiving confirmation of the separation time and nature of the
position, will collaborate with the designated HR representative
and exit manager to assess
personally, and ensure that the exit manager can effectively
conduct and deliver the
separation notification meeting in an appropriate corporate but
still person-focused manner. CareerSoar will select the most
to first contact the executive for counseling support and to
assess reaction, being alert for unusual signs of stress. Thereafter,
will counsel the executive on the next steps and how to fully
his/her counseling program, including all web-based technology.
- Personalized career transition counseling assistance
relating to all aspects of re-employment for not less than one month
to a maximum of twelve
months, addressing the following, as required:
• Assess job related strengths and weaknesses, career/personal aspirations
and goals, and overall skills and abilities;
• Assess how they manage, how they like to be managed, and their ideal
corporate culture. Web-based career and personal assessment tools
will be utilized, including a Self Confidence Audit, Organization Culture Survey,
• In-depth career planning and assistance, including entrepreneurial considerations,
so as to develop realistic, achievable professional goals
to establish a direction for the future. Entrepreneurial alternatives would
include what are you going to do and how are you going to do it, consulting,
buying a franchise, buying an established business, home-based business,
plan and legal framework considerations;
• In-depth financial planning and benefits replacement counseling;
• Interviewing skills;
• Position search strategy;
• Review of unemployment rules and application guidelines;
• Stress management and self-confidence development;
• Review development of tools for position search strategy and planning;
• Discuss career plans and give counsel on strategy advising of possible
• General counsel on business considerations;
• General discussion and interaction to encourage planning and organizing
career continuance. Password-provided, Web-based technology
to organize job search, including Calendar Function, E-mail Function, Contact
Correspondence Tracking and Filing Function, along with
tools and resources.
- Detailed individual
administrative support to professionally prepare and package resumes,
personal profiles, cover
letters, and reference
and other marketing documents.
- Executive Development
Assessment package for career development/re-development.
and Profile preparation and analysis.
- Access to password-protected “Intranet” areas
to utilize proprietary online search technology and career
- Internet research
assistance available to support online search activity.
- Career counseling
services available to spouse at no additional charge.
Mentor is assigned, if interested.
For more information
concerning our executive outplacement services and pricing, please
call us at (845) 235-9233
or e-mail us at